Monday, July 29, 2013

June

June we were still adjusting to our new life as parents. Stedson was circumcised and it was incredibly sad to witness. He was of course screaming the whole time. He didn't even keep the sugar watered binkie in his mouth. He healed great for the circumcision. We were able to shower him now with the belly button and circumsion healed. We have the funniest video of him in the shower. It's so cute. He's just so relaxed.



Girls camp was this month and I was the camp director. They went to the Halversons cabin in Morgan Ut. They loved it. They got to go boating, horse back riding, and fishing. I didn't spend the night, but went up everyday. It was so fun. I was able to leave Stedson with one of the leaders and  Chase and I went o a horseback ride. It felt so great to get back on a horse. That was one thing I really missed when I was pregnant.



No comments:

Post a Comment